Multiworld

Nothing is impossible in the Multiworld
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Forum Announcements
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:29 pm 

-----------------------------------------
This topic is meant for announcing decisions and actions taken by forum administration. Should you wish to discuss any of them, please create appropriate thread in Suggestions & Remarks forum.
-----------------------------------------

Ethereal-Discovery section rarely saw any posts at all, and Ethereal-Reborn guild is still developing and needs forum space. I didn't want our forums to be overgrown, so I decided not to make another big sub-forum for Ethereal-Reborn. Instead of that, I have moved all posts concerning ero-discovery to one subsection of EtherealRo forum. Should you have anything to say about our old server, please post in that subsection. All the rest of EtherealRo section belongs to ero-reborn now.

I know this solution might cause some confusion, but I believe it is better, than opening another forum.

Post subject: Re: Forum Announcements
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:30 pm 

As MW-RO guild GMs have agreed I made Multiworld Guild section of RO forums public. Our reasons for this are quite simple. On one hand the information in those forums is no longer confidential and on the other it could still be useful (Workshop) or interesting (videos) to people who didn't play RO with us.

The Ethereal-Ro and Celestia-Ro specyfic sections remain restricted to Ro players and Ro management. Should you require any movement in those sections, connected with activity on some servers, please kindly inform me.

I have also removed Complains forum and merged WoE and non-WoE screenshots forums, due to little number of topics in both.

Even though many RO GMs do not play competitive RO anymore (or they don't play RO at all) I still hope those forums will remain a common ground on which people who met in MW RO-guild will meet and discuss game and non-game related stuff on.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]