[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 456: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 456: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 95: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 95: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4246: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4248: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4249: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4250: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
Multiworld • View topic - Zephyr, Wyverns, Moriquendi and Multiworld alliance

Multiworld

Nothing is impossible in the Multiworld
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Zephyr, Wyverns, Moriquendi and Multiworld alliance
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:26 pm 

I open this topic in order to make a discussion about Zephyr, Wyverns, Moriquendi and Multiworld alliance easier.

At first I was worried, than an ally that big would be a bit too powerfull, but with still strong Polish alliance (Beyond and co) and Nocturne alliance, as well as some uprising new guilds, we still would have a counterweight for this alliance and some interesting WoE fights.

So far Multiworld WoEs with Moriquendi Federation. We would obviously want the rules to remain the same - we fight and defend castles as whole alliance. We use friendlist (/hi commands) to communicate and coordinate our actions in WoE. We share castle drops on daily baisis between all guilds in alliance.

Whats probably most important - our goal is finally starting to invest a castle and possible get it to 100 invest one day.

I have spoken about this matter with Freyr - Zephyr leader - so far, and they need to discuss it in their guild. So far both Multiworld and Moriquendi is looking forward to reading Zephyr and Wyverns reply and forming this ally.

Post subject: Re: Zephyr, Wyverns, Moriquendi and Multiworld alliance
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:04 am 

Crow, you´re right. We can make our WoEs better if we get more allies, cuz, seems like those guilds are disturbing more than trying make their own fight. But anyway, I don´t mind if we let Zephyr join our alliance since we got no trouble with them, but as for Wyverns I have my suspects. As you know, they are a guild made by Brazillian people, in our last server of RO (Evo-RO) they were once our right-hand in combat, since our alliance there wasn´t so much well-coordinated I tried many times do something to manage our strategies there, since the other 3 GMs weren´t so interested in ready their troops. But at least the GM of Wyverns there, called Relwark, was a good leader and we could count in some decisive strategies with their guild. But the good times has passed away when our whole guild decide to move for Celestia. They didn´t want to move with us, few came and many other BR guildmembers that weren´t from our alliance there, came too. Those that weren´t from our alliance doesn´t like any kind of "rule" or act in group wich isn´t so good for count in a strategy. And because of few members that came, and the good GM (Relwark) that decide that he wouldn´t play anymore, they became weak and other weak BR guilds joined them, so now WN is a guild with mixed characters and mixed personalities too.

By the way, many of the WN members hates MF because they think we are guilty in their recent fall during their migration to Celestia.

I´m tolding you about this guild, because if we wanna keep our well-coordinated WoEs, we should think twice before accepting any guild in our alliance, but anyway, I´m still semi-AFK from RO, I gonna log in more this week, and hope everything gonna be OK.

About the Alliance, I have nothing against Zephyr, but I would think twice about WN.
Let´s keep the good work guys!

* - Yous guys need to get your treasure from this week with me! Don´t forget!
And please, allow my members to have access to this area, so they could tell me when I´m at work if you guys need something or they could try solve any kind of problem or request to MF.
C ya. 0/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:38 am 

lets see what happens this weekend, I hope art comes back so I can use those pots he was gonna make me xD good luck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:45 am 

Crow, thanks for the alliance invitation, but as we see Moriquendi isn't willing to accept us as ally. I believe that MF and MW should both agree with ally or not with us before and then we think about it. And just to clarify the things up, Eol doesn't know neither understand the reasons about MF-WN problems, but that's not the place to discuss this topic. Some Eol's affirmations don't match with Wyverns' reality and I can explain it, but this won't change anything right? =/ That's all, when both you decided about it I'll answer your invitation.

To Eol: Don't judge the book by it's cover, and check better your sources before u spread such doubtful informations. 80% of the EvoRO's WN Community is playing in our guild, including the Ex-GM Relwark.

Thanks again, Good luck to you all... /no1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:44 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:55 am 

Sir Kal - Eol didn't say, that MF doesn't want to ally Wyverns. He has some dobuts, which he clarified, and there is nothing strange about it. Making a well-cooperating alliance of four guilds can not be easy, thats why we started this topic for four side-discussion.

Just as Eol said - he wasn't online much during last weeks, and I have discussed this matter only with MF co-GMs. Most of them however said that they think Wyverns Nest is a good guild and it is worth it, to at least try to ally.

I think our alliance offer is still valid. It would be good however, if you could respond to Eol dobuts. Can you manage your troops well? Is your guild ready, to stay whole WoE in emproom and defend? Are there many players in Wyverns, who like to just go randomly around a castle, instead of staying with majority of guild? Can we do anything to fix MF-WN hostility?

I am certain, that we can discuss above matters, and try to ally. If it turns out, that we were unable to resolve the problems, than we could reconsider our cooperation after few WoEs. Right now however, I think neither side has anything to loose by allying.

Looking forward for your next posts.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:16 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:08 pm 

Last edited by sir.kal on Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:20 am 

Well, I've rarely, if ever, seen an alliance where some people on each side didn't not like people from the other side, you can put it to a vote first, or just try it for 1 WOE.

Characters:
RO - 1WingedAngel
WoW - Kartekk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:12 am 

I would like to have Freyr or Aeris post here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:03 am 

Hello. First of all I apologize for taking too long to answer here, but as you already know, we've been discussing this alliance intensively on our forum. Many things were discussed. Obviously, some of us didn't like MF/MW, mostly for things that happened on other servers, and some for things that happened here on this server. However, most of them were willing to try and see how the alliance goes. I myself been thinking a lot about this and what it would change for us; I do agree, this alliance seemed potentially good. However, at further discussing, we realized it iis too risky to have an alliance where we do not get along totally well with the allies, and in case something doesn't go well, it would only stir up trouble. I'm well aware that MF/MW have their own ways of woeing as well, and that we'd have to fit there.

Our fun in Zephyr is to have a fun WoE, while improving gradually. I really thank Crow and everyone on MF/MW for this opportunity and I really hope you guys do well, but we'll go in separate ways. I apologize again for taking too long to answer.