[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 456: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 456: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 95: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 95: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4246: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4248: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4249: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4250: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
Multiworld • View topic - Thinking of going somewhere else

Multiworld

Nothing is impossible in the Multiworld
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Thinking of going somewhere else
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:06 am 

Sana, take the red pill...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:11 pm 

nevar!

btw forums seem dead since u all WoW ._.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:35 pm 

They do seem dead, but that's because WoW is so cool, we can't stop playing for a second to post anything. =P Seriously though, it's because ppl quit RO, so I guess they don't check them anymore =\.. I will actually try to get the WoW portion more active, if I can think of how, which hopefully (with new MW members from WoW) get the English section going more also.

Characters:
RO - 1WingedAngel
WoW - Kartekk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:57 am 

CelestiaRO is going to re-open and they're considering to just use the old database. Would you guys come to play WoE if they did?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:34 am 

what OWA said sounds scary to me... mmo/internet addiction isn't a good thing and I hope this won't become a disorder later :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:07 am 
Demokratyczny Moderator

Ummm what disorder. I play only when I have free time, and when I've free time I play ;p.

Kaori try WoW too. It is much more entertaining then RO.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:06 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:51 pm 

Private RO servers are not worth wasting time anymore. RO on official would require too much money or grinding, so I'm staying in WoW. I finally got mount and I see less twinks, so it's getting more fun. You should try it too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:22 pm 

no $ ... I'm busy collecting operas atm so anything extra goes to CDs

If you're a fan of classical music (especially the opera genre), we can probably talk about our collection :)

Used to be my fav list:
1. Magic flute - Mozart
2. Marriage of the figaro - ..
3. Don giovanni - ..
4. La clamenza di tito - ..
5. Idomeneo - ..
6. Die fledermaus - Strauss II
7. La bohame - Puccinni
8. sadko - Korsakov
9. Tsar's sultan - Korsakov
10. Abduction of Seraglio - Mozart

Lately Don giovanni's just been moved to #2 - After having this in my collection for > 4 years, I started listening to it again and realized how beautiful it is. It's as close to a perfect opera as one can get. If not because of the wonderful night queen's aria of magic flute ([link]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Der_Hoelle_Rache.ogg[/link]), Don giovanni should be #1.

P.S. The soprano in the music clip from wiki is tearing up the whole aria into bits and pieces... The singing's just horrible, yuck!

I'm almost done with the Mozart's complete collection - 3/17 vols to go
Next goal would be all of Tchaikovsky's works.. remember Swan Lake?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:39 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:45 am 

slightly amazed to not see works like turandot, der ring des nibelungen. perhaps my taste is not sophisticated XD.

i am particularly enjoying britten's 4 sea interludes atm, but i do not have the entire opera (peter grimes) =(

only ever heard magic flute and don giovanni from your list =)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:23 am 

Even I've heard of Don Giovanni, and I rarely listen to music (I'm too poor to afford it, and too lazy to d/l it), let alone Opera. =P

Kaoriiiiiiii, come to WoW with us damn you!!!!

And Primo... don't know quite what to say about that, lol.

Characters:
RO - 1WingedAngel
WoW - Kartekk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:22 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:24 am 

Lol, it's alright.. there's many people I want to come with us, but lack the finances.. as long as you still talk to me sometimes, it's cool. =) Which reminds me, get on MSN more you! =P And hopefully I'll see you on eRO on weekends. =)

Characters:
RO - 1WingedAngel
WoW - Kartekk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:37 pm 

i can't really listen to classical music on my computer, too distracted doing other things =]
i must hear live or i dont give it the attention it deserves =]

something nice i heard couple days ago: elgar's sonata for piano and violin

on another note (and on-topic), i just wasted another server, im quitting viciousRO. might go play celestia3 or etherealRO on weekends. do kaori and 1wing play often? it'd be nice to have some levelling/hunting/"exploration" partners (dont worry, i wont play 70+ hours a week anymore...). does anyone else play still? (=

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next