[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 456: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 456: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4246: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4248: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4249: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4250: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
Multiworld • View topic - vRO

Multiworld

Nothing is impossible in the Multiworld
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: vRO
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:25 pm 

A topic for this upcoming server.
Which class are you going to make?
Any guilds of which you know they're going to play on vRO?
Any other gossip?
Just something to keep forums interesting so post here!

edit:
Gonna be a sinx. The only guilds that I know of are Nocturne (or rather Finale it seems) and The Gays. And I'm guessing that GM Malice is Sigma but I might be wrong here.

Post subject: Re: vRO
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:10 pm 

rumor KoH might join, destiny ppl spotted in their channel too

not a big line up anyhow.. :(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:42 am 

We're not even in the beta stage nor are there any good alternatives to vRO so I guess there will be more people/guilds coming. It seems that many people are having good memories about old vRO.
Sana which guild are you going to join? I saw Xam post so will it be AA/PK?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:22 pm 

i'll try encore, even if i cant play as dedicated as in the past month

nothing is certain, its hard to make a decision when u cant do a good job

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:01 pm 

That sounds pretty interesting, you should share your experience here. I've been curious about them. Anyway, is Xam going to found a guild at all?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:03 am 

xam doesnt want to leave but recognizes derRO is going in the wrong direction..

malice (old shattered rhapsody) made a fool of the server in todays woe vs all alliances breaking all emps multiple times and some rumour going around salang that it was salang's (ex-guild leader of SR) last woe, so perhaps they will move to vRO for some competition...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:02 am 

I would be surprised if they didn't come along. Btw, I met Itako on der's HR and he said eXile might try out vRO. I also met some people from beck's but I was told it's unlikely they're coming.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:09 am 

beta up (since a few days?)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:27 am 

Huh really? I read it's going to open, not that it happened already. Maybe that was about the public part. Btw, eXile isn't playing as a guild. Reltair posted that he's going to make Caelestis and I saw Scarlet post there. I wonder how many people from eth he's bringing along.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:52 pm 

Please, wish me a lot of luck.
I need to get internet at home until vRO starts >_<
My last server will be a server which stays alive a bit longer, with nice ppl, and only if i got enough time to be in the hardcore race.

Anyways, good luck for those who are going to play there. (luck is 99% what you need to be good at RO, which is bad)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:26 pm 

http://www.vicious-ro.net/forums/index.php?act=idx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:37 pm 

actually, their irc mentions 'alpha' so whatever xD. some ppl must be playing.

bankai isnt playing as a guild either.. k1 saying many encore quit and i only see a few of them in their forums. seems only parts of guilds are joining >.>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:00 am 

I'm not sure, but you guys are to pressed on moving servers. Why not sit out and look at a long range? From what i'm hearing it's just another server like all the previous ones....

@skeat: good luck dear. ^^ Aw and RO isn't that much about luck, it's more like getting your brain into zombie stage and barely sleep/work/etc just play play play = your hardcore XP hihi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:34 am 

Thanks Myka <3

But luck is 90% of RO, cuz killing 10~20k tharas, instead of 1~100 to get a card, makes a huge difference XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:20 pm 

To get a card you need to kill around 5k monsters. Most people get it after 2500 and some get damn lucky ... I killed thousands of vitatas and i can tell you there is some bad luck that can strike you ...

It just happens, but after 20k of loot, you can probably buy the card. ^^

Ro is more like 25% made out of luck, 50% of good calculating and another 25% of good common sense and outsmart things and people. ^^ (points at Ciel) Although another fact is, you got to KNOW the game, know which things you can use to your advantage before other people do... XP