[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 456: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 456: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 95: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 95: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4246: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4248: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4249: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4250: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3685)
Multiworld • View topic - Patch 2.4 incoming

Multiworld

Nothing is impossible in the Multiworld
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Patch 2.4 incoming
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:19 pm 

Post subject: Re: Patch 2.4 incoming
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:25 pm 
Demokratyczny Moderator

Good to hear it, but truly this patch brings nothing except new content on Sunwell and more wellfare epics for heroic badges. Classes are still imba, people didn't stoped whining. Shamans and Mages become rare at Arenas. First I will do is signing in for AV run. I wonder how will it look like with Horde starting location changed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:53 pm 

After a couple of AV games I will also pay a visit to WSG to check changes there. At first I really liked WSG (untill I had to grind 40 marks), but long queues (often leading into 0:2 loosing game ><), 45-min stalemates and virtually no honor gain made this Bg awful. They were supposed to address this issue in this patch, and I hope they did more than 'increased damage on FC after 15 mins' (15 mins, lol).

I am obviously looking forward to doing the new 5-man, as I dobut I will be able to reach new 25-man before WotLK.

Some time after patch release I will start visiting AH daily, to get the new google schematics, but probably it will take *some* time, before the prices are reasonable.

I have a nice stockpile of Badges of Justice. But I doubt I will join the grind to make vendor available. I wonder how long will it take to enable him...

And I think, that CC being resistant to Aoe is a bit lame and brings WoW more to 'Hey, I can play it with my balls' state.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:13 pm 

Hiting Magtheridon... well, we will prapobly, if the fight design will not require 5 prot warriors and 4 warlocks for good setup anymore... but honestly, I would rather see people accualy stop slacking after geting new bosses down fast... honestly, this week we didn't even take al'ar down, shameful... Well, let's just blame it on holidays shall we? ^^

First thing I will prapobly do will be checking new dailys, I need gold! well, and new instance too ofc.

I'm blind not deaf!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:11 am 

Characters:
RO - 1WingedAngel
WoW - Kartekk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:51 pm 

While Ally NPCs are debuffed, it is Horde that supposably is getting nerfed in this patch. Once our players got used to new circumstances I hardly lost any AVs. Just break the first wave of Allies at Galv, and hold IB Pass, or even give up on Galv, just fix a solid defence near IB. If Horde applied proper strategy (and that usually took two or three people spamming /bg chat) we would loose only if attack team really sucked, or Allies had 5 rogues and 10 druids to sneak straight into FW keep. Moreover if we were fast enough, we could win the game with all our towers alive.

I am afraid that new AV will lead into longer battles. First of all, there will be a lot more noob fights in center, if we meet allies there (right now we are at Baldina before they get to center). Moreover I am afraid, that Allies will finally learn to defend (they hardly ever do this in our Battlegroup currently). With defense on both sides the games will get much longer.

Btw. they could renew the in-game AV quests. It would be nice to launch an air assault or summon Ice Lord more often. Right now it is a waste of time, even in long stalemate games.

Obviously I am really looking forward to joining AV as group. We could do guild AV event next AV weekend.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:40 pm 

Most AVs I run the Alliance wins before we even get to Vaan... and usually we get to Ballinda after they killed Galv and are already outside FW... either I'm the only one on defense, or we have too many defenders, and Allies just Reinforcement us to death... Also, we never take towers. >.> And yeah, I've only seen Allies defend once, and that was when they turtled one spot, and we ended up losing anyway from reinforcements. I dunno why, but in my experience, too many idiots fighting in middle so we don't have enough to kill the big enemy NPCs, and people need to learn how to freaking fight by a flag so it doesn't get ninja'd. >.> Oh, and don't forget the average of 5 AFK leechers per battle...

I suppose the new Horde starting place will probably make more middle fighting, and no honor diminishing returns may make people PvP more.. but Ballinda will go down faster, and more people may defend since it's closer... I'm torn, lol.

Also, cause I'm rambling.. am I just unlucky, or, after about 20-30 EotSs, and WSGs... I've only won about 3 of them (usually half their score in EotS, and 0 flag caps in WSG.. damn rogues everywhere, lol).. though I usually top the dmg charts, which is nice.. AB seems about even for me though. o.o

Characters:
RO - 1WingedAngel
WoW - Kartekk